[openstack-dev] [api] Open API 3.0 for OpenStack API

Edison Xiang xiang.edison at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 03:56:56 UTC 2018

Hi Ed Leafe,

Thanks your reply.
Open API defines a standard interface description for REST APIs.
Open API 3.0 can make a description(schema) for current OpenStack REST API.
It will not change current OpenStack API.
I am not a GraphQL expert. I look up something about GraphQL.
In my understanding, GraphQL will get current OpenAPI together and provide
another APIs based on Relay,
and Open API is used to describe REST APIs and GraphQL is used to describe
Relay APIs.

Best Regards,
Edison Xiang