[openstack-dev] Stepping down as keystone core

Samuel de Medeiros Queiroz samueldmq at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:24:56 UTC 2018

Hi Stackers!

It has been both an honor and privilege to serve this community as a
keystone core.

I am in a position that does not allow me enough time to devote reviewing
code and participating of the development process in keystone. As a
consequence, I am stepping down as a core reviewer.

A big thank you for your trust and for helping me to grow both as a person
and as professional during this time in service.

I will stay around: I am doing research on interoperability for my masters
degree, which means I am around the SDK project. In addition to that, I
recently became the Outreachy coordinator for OpenStack.

Let me know if you are interested on one of those things.

Get in touch on #openstack-outreachy, #openstack-sdks or
#openstack-keystone.

Thanks,
Samuel de Medeiros Queiroz (samueldmq)