[openstack-dev] [goal][python3] week 3 update

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Aug 28 21:42:29 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Zane Bitter's message of 2018-08-28 16:47:06 -0400:
> On 27/08/18 15:37, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> > == Next Steps ==
> >
> > If your team is ready to have your zuul settings migrated, please
> > let us know by following up to this email. We will start with the
> > volunteers, and then work our way through the other teams.
>
> Heat is ready. I already did master (and by extension stable/rocky) a
> little while back in openstack/heat, but you should check that it's
> correct :)
>
> - ZB

OK, I ran the scripts and generated a bunch of patches for all of
your repositories. You will want to review the ones on master
carefully if you have already done part of the work. Let me know
if you have questions about resolving any conflicts.

Doug

+----------------------------------------------+-------------------------------+---------------+
| Subject                                      | Repo                          | Branch        |
+----------------------------------------------+-------------------------------+---------------+
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack-dev/heat-cfnclient  | master        |
| add python 3.6 unit test job                 | openstack-dev/heat-cfnclient  | master        |
| add python 3.6 unit test job                 | openstack-dev/heat-cfnclient  | master        |
| convert py35 jobs to py3                     | openstack/heat                | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat                | master        |
| switch documentation job to new PTI          | openstack/heat                | master        |
| add python 3.6 unit test job                 | openstack/heat                | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat                | stable/ocata  |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat                | stable/pike   |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat                | stable/queens |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat                | stable/rocky  |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat-agents         | master        |
| switch documentation job to new PTI          | openstack/heat-agents         | master        |
| add python 3.6 unit test job                 | openstack/heat-agents         | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat-agents         | stable/ocata  |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat-agents         | stable/pike   |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat-agents         | stable/queens |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat-cfntools       | master        |
| switch documentation job to new PTI          | openstack/heat-cfntools       | master        |
| add python 3.6 unit test job                 | openstack/heat-cfntools       | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat-dashboard      | master        |
| switch documentation job to new PTI          | openstack/heat-dashboard      | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat-dashboard      | stable/queens |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat-specs          | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat-tempest-plugin | master        |
| fix tox python3 overrides                    | openstack/heat-templates      | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat-translator     | master        |
| switch documentation job to new PTI          | openstack/heat-translator     | master        |
| add python 3.6 unit test job                 | openstack/heat-translator     | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat-translator     | stable/pike   |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat-translator     | stable/queens |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/heat-translator     | stable/rocky  |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-heatclient   | master        |
| switch documentation job to new PTI          | openstack/python-heatclient   | master        |
| add python 3.6 unit test job                 | openstack/python-heatclient   | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-heatclient   | stable/ocata  |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-heatclient   | stable/pike   |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-heatclient   | stable/queens |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-heatclient   | stable/rocky  |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/tosca-parser        | master        |
| switch documentation job to new PTI          | openstack/tosca-parser        | master        |
| add python 3.6 unit test job                 | openstack/tosca-parser        | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/tosca-parser        | stable/pike   |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/tosca-parser        | stable/queens |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/tosca-parser        | stable/rocky  |