[openstack-dev] [nova] [placement] XenServer CI failed frequently because of placement update

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Tue Aug 28 13:21:36 UTC 2018

Naichuan-

	Are you running with [1]? If you are, the placement logs (at debug
level) should be giving you some useful info. If you're not... perhaps
you could pull that in :) Note that it refactors the
_get_provider_ids_matching method completely, so it's possible your
problem will magically go away when you do.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/590041/