[openstack-dev] [ptg] Post-lunch presentations schedule

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Aug 24 09:20:53 UTC 2018

Hi!

The PTG starts in two weeks in Denver! As in Dublin, we'll have some
presentations running during the second half of the lunch break in the
lunch room. Here is the schedule:

Monday: Welcome to the PTG
Welcome new teams / Ops meetup, Housekeeping, Community update, Set
stage for the week, Present Stein goals (ttx, mnaser, kendallW)

Tuesday: Three demo presentations on tools
Gertty (corvus), Storyboard (diablo_rojo), and Simplifying backports
with git-deps and git-explode (aspiers)

Wednesday: Three general talks
Release management (smcginnis), Project navigator (jimmymcarthur), and
Tech vision statement intro (zaneb, cdent)

Thursday: PTG: present and future
Our traditional event feedback session, including a presentation of
future PTG/summit co-location plans for 2019 (jbryce, ttx)

Friday: Lightning talks
Fast-paced 5-min segments to talk about anything... Summaries of team
plans for Stein encouraged. A presentation of Sphinx in OpenStack by
stephenfin will open the show.

Hopefully this time we won't have snow disrupting that schedule.
Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)