[openstack-dev] [TripleO] podman: varlink interface for nice API calls

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu Aug 23 16:36:34 UTC 2018

Or use kubelet in standalone mode. It can be configured for either Cri-o or Docker. You can drive the static manifests from heat/ansible per host as normal and it would be a step in the greater direction of getting to Kubernetes without needing the whole thing at once, if that is the goal.

Thanks,
Kevin