[openstack-dev] [neutron][ovs][TripleO] Enabling IPv6 address for tunnel endpoints

Janki Chhatbar jankihc91 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:02:16 UTC 2018

Hi

I understand that currently tunnel endpoints are supported to be on IPv4
address only. I have a requirement for them to be on IPv6 endpoints as well
with OpenDaylight. So the deployment will have IPv6 addresses for tenant
network.

I know OVS now supports IPv6 endpoints. I want to know if there are any
gaps from Neutron and is it safe to enable tenant endpoints on IPv6 address
in TripleO.

--
Thanking you

Janki Chhatbar