[openstack-dev] [Searchlight] Action plan for Searchlight in Stein

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 22:21:15 UTC 2018

It is done! I could only find two lp projects- searchlight and
python-searchlight-client. If I missed any let me know and I can run the
script on them. Otherwise you can view the results here[1].

Play around with it for a couple days and if it works for you we can
migrate you whenever. We usually do migrations on Fridays to minimize
impact on other work.

For other info about the migration process, you can check that out here[2]
or ask in #storyboard or email me directly :)

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://storyboard-dev.openstack.org/#!/project_group/61
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/storyboard/migration.html