[openstack-dev] [goal][python3] week 2 update

Nguyễn Trí Hải nguyentrihai93 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 06:11:50 UTC 2018

Hi,

The other projects please consider merging the OpenStack Release Bot
patches related to Rocky branch. So that we can propose the patches related
to python3-first goal.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 8:40 PM Telles Nobrega <tenobreg at redhat.com> wrote:

> Thanks. We merged most of them, there is only one that failed the tests so
> I'm rechecking it.
>
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 5:43 PM Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Excerpts from Doug Hellmann's message of 2018-08-20 16:34:22 -0400:
>> > Excerpts from Telles Nobrega's message of 2018-08-20 15:07:29 -0300:

>> > Just be ready to do the reviews. I am generating the patches now and
>> > will propose them in a little while when the script finishes.
>>
>> And here they are:
>>

>> +----------------------------------------------+---------------------------------+-------------------------------------+
>> | Subject                                      | Repo
>>         | URL                                 |
>>
>> +----------------------------------------------+---------------------------------+-------------------------------------+
>> | import zuul job settings from project-config |
>> openstack/python-saharaclient   | https://review.openstack.org/593904 |
>> | switch documentation job to new PTI          |
>> openstack/python-saharaclient   | https://review.openstack.org/593905 |
>> | add python 3.6 unit test job                 |
>> openstack/python-saharaclient   | https://review.openstack.org/593906 |
>> | import zuul job settings from project-config |
>> openstack/python-saharaclient   | https://review.openstack.org/593918 |
>> | import zuul job settings from project-config |
>> openstack/python-saharaclient   | https://review.openstack.org/593923 |
>> | import zuul job settings from project-config |
>> openstack/python-saharaclient   | https://review.openstack.org/593928 |
>> | import zuul job settings from project-config |
>> openstack/python-saharaclient   | https://review.openstack.org/593933 |
>> | import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/sahara
>>         | https://review.openstack.org/593907 |
>> | switch documentation job to new PTI          | openstack/sahara
>>         | https://review.openstack.org/593908 |
>> | add python 3.6 unit test job                 | openstack/sahara
>>         | https://review.openstack.org/593909 |
>> | import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/sahara
>>         | https://review.openstack.org/593919 |
>> | import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/sahara
>>         | https://review.openstack.org/593924 |
>> | import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/sahara
>>         | https://review.openstack.org/593929 |
>> | import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/sahara
>>         | https://review.openstack.org/593934 |
>> | import zuul job settings from project-config |
>> openstack/sahara-dashboard      | https://review.openstack.org/593910 |
>> | switch documentation job to new PTI          |
>> openstack/sahara-dashboard      | https://review.openstack.org/593911 |
>> | import zuul job settings from project-config |
>> openstack/sahara-dashboard      | https://review.openstack.org/593920 |
>> | import zuul job settings from project-config |
>> openstack/sahara-dashboard      | https://review.openstack.org/593925 |
> [...]

Nguyen Tri Hai / Ph.D. Student

ANDA Lab., Soongsil Univ., Seoul, South Korea

<https://www.facebook.com/nguyentrihai>
<http://linkedin.com/in/nguyentrihai>
<https://www.facebook.com/nguyentrihai>*[image:
http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-26135-5_4]