[openstack-dev] [goals][python3] please check with me before submitting any zuul migration patches

Nguyễn Trí Hải nguyentrihai93 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 05:42:55 UTC 2018

Please add yourself to storyboard to everyone know who is working on the
project.

https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2002586

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 3:31 AM Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com> wrote:

> We have a few folks eager to join in and contribute to the python3 goal
> by helping with the patches to migrate zuul settings. That's great!
> However, many of the patches being proposed are incorrect, which means
> there is either something wrong with the tool or the way it is used.
>
> The intent was to have a very small group, 3-4 people, who knew how
> the tools worked to propose all of those patches.  Having incorrect
> patches can break the CI for a project, so we need to be especially
> careful with them.  We do not want every team writing the patches
> for themselves, and we do not want lots and lots of people who we
> have to train to use the tools.
>
> If you are not one of the people already listed as a goal champion
> on [1], please PLEASE stop writing patches and get in touch with
> me personally and directly (via IRC or email) BEFORE doing any more
> work on the goal.
>
> Thanks,
> Doug
>
> [1] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/stein/python3-first.html

Nguyen Tri Hai / Ph.D. Student

ANDA Lab., Soongsil Univ., Seoul, South Korea

<https://www.facebook.com/nguyentrihai>
<http://linkedin.com/in/nguyentrihai>
<https://www.facebook.com/nguyentrihai>*[image:
http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-26135-5_4]