[openstack-dev] [Tacker] Proposing changes in Tacker Core Team

Dharmendra Kushwaha dharmendra.kushwaha at india.nec.com
Wed Aug 22 04:21:22 UTC 2018

Hi Tacker members,

To keep our Tacker project growing with new active members, I would like
to propose to prune +2 ability of our farmer member Kanagaraj Manickam,
and propose Cong Phuoc Hoang (IRC: phuoc) to join the tacker core team.

Kanagaraj is not been involved since last couple of cycle. You had a great
Contribution in Tacker project like VNF scaling features which are milestone
for project. Thanks for your contribution, and wish to see you again.

Phuoc is contributing actively in Tacker from Pike cycle, and
he has grown into a key member of this project [1]. He delivered multiple
features in each cycle. Additionally tons of other activities like bug fixes,
answering actively on bugs. He is also actively contributing in cross project
like tosca-parser and heat-translator which is much helpful for Tacker.

Please vote your +1/-1.

[1]: http://stackalytics.com/?project_type=openstack&release=all&metric=commits&module=tacker-group&user_id=hoangphuoc

Thanks & Regards
Dharmendra Kushwaha