[openstack-dev] [TC][Searchlight] Setting up milestones for Searchlight on Launchpad

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:15:47 UTC 2018

Hello Trinh,

Since Searchlight is in flux right now, it might be an appropriate time to
consider migrating to StoryBoard from Launchpad. Since you are working on
getting organized and figuring out the state of Seachlight, it might make
more sense to do that in the new tool, rather than doing it now in
Launchpad and then again in the future when you migrate to Storyboard down
the road.

If this sounds like something you want to look into, let me know and I can
do a test migration into our dev environment. If that works out, I expect
we could migrate you before the end of the week.

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)