[openstack-dev] [ironic] Next bug day is Tuesday August 28th! Vote for timeslot!

Michael Turek mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Aug 21 15:56:03 UTC 2018

Hello,

With the next bug day coming in a week from today, I wanted to bring up
the timeslot poll we have going again.
https://doodle.com/poll/ef4m9zmacm2ey7ce

I'd like to finalize a time slot for this on Thursday so if you want to
cast your vote, please do it soon! Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Mike Turek