[openstack-dev] [TC][Searchlight] Setting up milestones for Searchlight on Launchpad

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:21:40 UTC 2018

Hi Thierry,

I just saw that link. Thanks :)

Because I couldn't contact any of the core members I emailed this list. I
will update the searchlight-core as planned after I am added.

Thanks for your response,

*Trinh Nguyen *| Founder & Chief Architect

<http://www.edlab.xyz>

*E:* dangtrinhnt at gmail.com | *W:* *www.edlab.xyz <https://www.edlab.xyz>*