[openstack-dev] [TC][Searchlight] Setting up milestones for Searchlight on Launchpad

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:07:47 UTC 2018

Dear TC and Searchlight team,

In an effort to get Searchlight back on track, I would like to set up
milestones as well as clean up the incomplete bugs, blueprints etc. on
Launchpad [1] I was added to the Searchlight Drivers team but I still can
not touch the milestone configuration.

In addition, I would like to move forward with unreviewed patched on Gerrit
so I need PTL privileges on Searchlight project. Do I have to wait for [2]
to be merged?

[1] https://launchpad.net/searchlight
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/590601/

Thanks and regards,

*Trinh Nguyen *| Founder & Chief Architect

<http://www.edlab.xyz>

*E:* dangtrinhnt at gmail.com | *W:* *www.edlab.xyz <https://www.edlab.xyz>*