[openstack-dev] [Searchlight] Reaching out to the Searchlight core members for Stein - Call for team meeting

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 15:10:35 UTC 2018

Hi Zhenyu Zheng,

Thanks for your response. What is your IRC handler? I would like to have a
team meeting this week to decide what we gonna do with Searchlight in Stein.

Searchlight IRC channel: #openstack-searchlight
My IRC: dangtrinhnt

Bests,

*Trinh Nguyen *| Founder & Chief Architect

<http://www.edlab.xyz>

*E:* dangtrinhnt at gmail.com | *W:* *www.edlab.xyz <https://www.edlab.xyz>*