[openstack-dev] [kolla][project navigator] kolla missing in project navigator

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Mon Aug 20 13:57:00 UTC 2018

Eduardo,

Thanks for the heads up.  We're in the process of updating the Project
Navigator to match the OpenStack Map [1].  It looks like Kolla got lost
in the shuffle.  I've added it back to the Project [2Navigator under the
Deployment Tools section [2].

Please let me know if I can assist further.

Thanks,
Jimmy

[1] https://www.openstack.org/assets/software/projectmap/openstack-map.pdf
[2] https://www.openstack.org/software/project-navigator/deployment-tools