[openstack-dev] [neutron][api][grapql] Proof of Concept

Gilles Dubreuil gdubreui at redhat.com
Mon Aug 20 03:57:24 UTC 2018

On 25/07/18 23:48, Ed Leafe wrote:
> On Jun 6, 2018, at 7:35 PM, Gilles Dubreuil <gdubreui at redhat.com> wrote:
>> The branch is now available under feature/graphql on the neutron core repository [1].
> I wanted to follow up with you on this effort. I haven’t seen any activity on StoryBoard for several weeks now, and wanted to be sure that there was nothing blocking you that we could help with.
>

> -- Ed Leafe

Hi Ed,

Thanks for following up.

There has been 2 essential counterproductive factors to the effort.

The first is that I've been busy attending issues on other part of my job.
The second one is the lack of response/follow-up from the Neutron core team.

We have all the plumbing in place but we need to layer the data through
oslo policies.

Cheers,
Gilles