[openstack-dev] [Openstack] [kolla-ansible] unable to install kolla-ansible

Hhhtyh ByNhb jayamiact at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 17:47:45 UTC 2018

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for your suggestion which is very helpful. Indeed, network_interface
is not same in localhost and other nodes. Furthermore, the reason it failed
is "network_interface" must have configured IPv4 address and up. This is
not mentioned *explicitly *in the quick start documentation.
To help someone like me (if any in the future), i've created bug report in
the following url https://bugs.launchpad.net/kolla-ansible/+bug/1787750

Thanks again!

Regards,