[openstack-dev] Keystone Team Update - Week of 13 Auguest 2018

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Fri Aug 17 14:11:16 UTC 2018

# Keystone Team Update - Week of 13 Auguest 2018

## News

Relatively quiet week with minimal fires. Prepare for the PTG by adding topics to the etherpad[1].

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-stein-ptg

## Recently Merged Changes

Search query: https://bit.ly/2IACk3F

We merged 27 changes this week.

## Changes that need Attention

Search query: https://bit.ly/2wv7QLK

There are 46 changes that are passing CI, not in merge conflict, have no negative reviews and aren't proposed by bots.

## Bugs

This week we opened 2 new bugs and closed 2.

Bugs opened (2)
Bug #1786594 (keystone:Undecided) opened by Egor Panfilov https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1786594
Bug #1787212 (keystone:Undecided) opened by tujiapeng https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1787212

Bugs fixed (2)
Bug #1784536 (keystone:Low) fixed by Bi wei https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1784536
Bug #1785898 (ldappool:Undecided) fixed by Nick Wilburn https://bugs.launchpad.net/ldappool/+bug/1785898

## Milestone Outlook

https://releases.openstack.org/rocky/schedule.html

Next week will be the last week to release another RC if we need to.

## Shout-outs

Congratulations to Nick Wilburn (orange_julius) whose first patch to OpenStack landed this week[2] which fixed a major bug in the ldappool library. Many thanks!

[2] https://review.openstack.org/591174

## Help with this newsletter

Help contribute to this newsletter by editing the etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-team-newsletter