[openstack-dev] [puppet] migrating to storyboard

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:18:04 UTC 2018

Hey :)

I created all the puppet openstack repos in the storyboard-dev envrionment
and made a project group[1]. I am struggling a bit with finding all of your
launchpad projects to perform the migrations through, can you share a list
of all of them?

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://storyboard-dev.openstack.org/#!/project_group/60