[openstack-dev] [infra][horizon][osc] ClientImpact tag automation

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Thu Aug 16 12:34:34 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Auto-created bugs could help in this effort. Honestly, nobody can say will
it work or not before we try it.

>From a Horizon's perspective, we need to have some solution which helps us
to know about new features
that would be good to add them to UI in the future. We started with an
etherpad [1] as a first step for now.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-feature-gap

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,