[openstack-dev] [nova] Stein subteam tracking etherpad now available

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 21:41:23 UTC 2018

Hi all,

For those of us who use the global team etherpad for helping organize
reviews for subteams, I just wanted to give a heads up that I've copied
over the content from the Rocky etherpad [1] and created a new etherpad
for us to use for Stein [2]. I've removed some things that appeared
completely unused.

Please feel free to start using the Stein etherpad to help organize
review for your subteam (note: this is separate from runways and is just
a way for subteams to coordinate review of non-runway work, like bug
fixes, etc). If you have a subteam or topic that is missing from the
etherpad, feel free to add it and use the space for organizing your
subteam reviews.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
-melanie