[openstack-dev] [oslo][castellan][python3][goal] need help debugging stable/queens failure in castellan functional tests

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Aug 15 13:30:46 UTC 2018

The patch to add the zuul job settings to the castellan stable/queens
branch is failing the castellan-functional-devstack job. It looks like
the job fails to set up some of the services correctly (I see lots of
messages about services not responding or not starting).

When was that job added to castellan? Should it be running on
stable/queens?

If we need it, can someone familiar with the job look into the
failure and try to fix the problem?

Thanks,
Doug

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/588780/