[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible][ptg] PTG etherpad planning.

jean-philippe@evrard.me jean-philippe at evrard.me
Tue Aug 14 16:20:04 UTC 2018

Dear community,

We are approaching the PTG in Denver, and I want to remind everybody to make sure you are ready for it!

I've created the etherpad [1] where you can add any topic you want to discuss, if you haven't done so already.

If you are not able to attend the PTG, please mention it on the etherpad, and we'll run the session remotely if we can.

Note: There will be the now traditional team photos and dinner too :)

Regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osa-stein-ptg