[openstack-dev] [cinder] Reminder about the weekly Cinder meeting ...

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:37:59 UTC 2018

Ben,

Don't fully understand why it was kicking me.  I guess one of the
behaviors that is considered suspicious is trying to message a bunch of
nicks at once.  I had tried reducing the number of people in my ping but
it still kicked me and so I decided to not risk it again.

Sounds like the moral of the story is if sigyn is in the channel, be
careful.  :-)

Jay