[openstack-dev] [requirements][release][docs] FFE for openstackdocstheme 1.21.2

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Aug 13 22:30:02 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Matthew Thode's message of 2018-08-13 16:17:30 -0500:
> On 18-08-13 20:28:23, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> > > I suggest to release quickly a 1.21.3 with
> > > https://review.openstack.org/#/c/585517/ - and use that one instead.
> >
> > Release request:
> > https://review.openstack.org/591485
> >

> Would this be a upper-constraint only bump?
>
> If so reqs acks it

We need, eventually, to retrigger documentation builds in all of the
open branches using this new version of the theme so we can inject the
status info into those old pages. We will have an opportunity to trigger
those builds when we move the zuul configuration into each repo as part
of the python3 goal this cycle.

So, for now we need to update the constraints list on master. But we
also need to work quickly to update the constraints lists in the open
branches so that is done before we approve the goal-related changes in
those branches.

Doug