[openstack-dev] [releases][rocky][tempest-plugins][ptl] Reminder to tag the Tempest plugins for Rocky release

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Mon Aug 13 13:58:29 UTC 2018

 ---- On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 22:35:23 +0900 Dmitry Tantsur <dtantsur at redhat.com> wrote ----
 > Hi,
 >
 > The plugins are branchless and should stay so. Let us not dive into this madness
 > again please.
 >
 > Dmitry
 >
 > On 08/12/2018 10:41 AM, Ghanshyam Mann wrote:
 > > Hi All,
 > >
 > > Rocky release is few weeks away and we all agreed to release Tempest plugin with cycle-with-intermediary. Detail discussion are in ML [1] in case you missed.
 > >
 > > This is reminder to tag your project tempest plugins for Rocky release. You should be able to find your plugins deliverable file under rocky folder in releases repo[3].  You can refer cinder-tempest-plugin release as example.
 > >
 > > Feel free to reach to release/QA team for any help/query.
 >
 > Please make up your mind. Please. Please. Please.

Not sure why it is being understood as to cut the branch for plugins. This thread is just to remind plugins owner to tag the plugins for Rocky release.  'cycle-with-intermediary' does not need to be cut the branch always, for plugins and tempest it is just to release a tag for current OpenStack release.

-gmann