[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators][nova] deployment question consultation

Rambo lijie at unitedstack.com
Mon Aug 13 13:30:01 UTC 2018

Hi,all
       I have some questions about deploy the large scale openstack cloud.Such as
       1.Only in one region situation,what will happen in the cloud as expansion of cluster size?Then how solve it?If have the limit physical node number under the one region situation?How many nodes would be the best in one regione?
       2.When to use cellV2 is most suitable in cloud?
       3.How to shorten the time of batch creation of instance?
       Can you tell me more about these combined with own practice? Would you give me some methods to learn it?Such as the website,blog and so on. Thank you very much!Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Rambo