[openstack-dev] [rpm-packaging] Step down as a reviewer

Alberto Planas Dominguez aplanas at suse.de
Mon Aug 13 09:05:26 UTC 2018

Dear rpm-packaging team,

I was lucky to help doing reviews for the rpm-packaging OpenStack
project for the last couple of release cycles. I learned a lot during
this time.

I will change my role at SUSE at the end of the month (August 2018), so
I request to be removed from the core position on those projects.

Also, a big thank to the team for the provided help during this time.

Saludos!

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany