[openstack-dev] [puppet] [ptg] Planning for PTG

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.se
Sat Aug 11 22:41:00 UTC 2018

Hello all Puppeters,

We are approaching the PTG in Denver and want to remind everybody to make sure you book your accommodations because they will run out.
I've created an etherpad here [1] where you can add any topic you want to discuss.

I will not be able to attend the PTG, if we get any topics that needs discussion we need somebody that could moderate the discussions.
Please fill in the etherpad if you will be attending, it would be great if anybody that attended could take the moderation duty if we have
topics and require a room booking.

There will also be team photos if people are interested more information will follow from the PTG organizers about that.

Best regards
Tobias

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/puppet-ptg-stein​