[openstack-dev] [release] Release countdown for week R-2, August 13-17

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Aug 9 15:28:33 UTC 2018

Related to below, here is the current list of deliverables waiting for an RC1
release (as of August 9, 15:30 UTC):

barbican
ceilometer-powervm
cinder
congress-dashboard
congress
cyborg
designate-dashboard
designate
glance
heat
masakari-monitors
masakari
networking-bagpipe
networking-bgpvpn
networking-midonet
networking-odl
networking-ovn
networking-powervm
networking-sfc
neutron-dynamic-routing
neutron-fwaas
neutron-vpnaas
neutron
nova-powervm
nova
release-test
sahara-dashboard
sahara-image-elements
sahara

Today is the deadline, so please make sure you get in the RC release requests
soon.

Thanks!
Sean