[openstack-dev] 答复: Re: [python-senlinclient][release][requirements]FFE for python-senlinclient 1.8.0

liu.xuefeng1 at zte.com.cn liu.xuefeng1 at zte.com.cn
Wed Aug 8 11:05:50 UTC 2018

Hi, Sean

Yes,  just need upper-constraints raised for this.

Thanks

XueFeng

原始邮件

发件人:SeanMcGinnis <sean.mcginnis at gmx.com>
日 期 :2018年08月08日 04:30
主 题 :Re: [openstack-dev] [python-senlinclient][release][requirements]FFE for python-senlinclient 1.8.0

On Tue, Aug 07, 2018 at 03:25:39PM -0500, Sean McGinnis wrote:
> Added requirements tag to the subject since this is a requirements FFE.
>
> On Tue, Aug 07, 2018 at 11:44:04PM +0800, liu.xuefeng1 at zte.com.cn wrote:
> > hi, all
> >

> > I'd like to request an FFE to release 1.8.0(stable/rocky)
> >  for python-senlinclient.
> >
> > The CURRENT_API_VERSION has been changed to "1.10", we need this release.

XueFeng, do you just need upper-constraints raised for this, or also the
minimum version? From that last sentence, I'm assuming you need to ensure only
1.8.0 is used for Rocky deployments.