[openstack-dev] Stepping down as coordinator for the Outreachy internships

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Tue Aug 7 23:47:28 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm reaching you out to let you know that I'll be stepping down as
coordinator for OpenStack next round. I had been contributing to this
effort for several rounds now and I believe is a good moment for somebody
else to take the lead. You all know how important is Outreachy to me and
I'm grateful for all the amazing things I've done as part of the Outreachy
program and all the great people I've met in the way. I plan to keep
involved with the internships but leave the coordination tasks to somebody
else.

If you are interested in becoming an Outreachy coordinator, let me know and
I can share my experience and provide some guidance.

Thanks,

Victoria