[openstack-dev] [i18n] Edge and Containers whitepapers ready for translation

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:20:24 UTC 2018

Oh my mistake - document not version. Rewriting:

For the perspective on Stackalytics <-> the list of projects, another
possible solution would be to create "openstack-org" project in Zanata,
migrate edge-computing & container whitepaper from two different
projects into "openstack-org" project with different document names, and
adding "openstack-org" project in Stackalytics for consistency.

With many thanks,

/Ian