[openstack-dev] [freezer][tc] removing freezer from governance

Rong Zhu aaronzhu1121 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 02:33:33 UTC 2018

Hi, all

I think backup restore and disaster recovery is one the import things in
OpenStack, And our
company(ZTE) has already integrated freezer in our production. And did some
features base on
freezer, we could push those features to community. Could you give us a
chance to take over
freezer in Stein cycle, If things still no progress, we cloud do this
action after Stein cycle.

Thank you for your consideration.

Rong Zhu