[openstack-dev] [openstack-helm] [vote] Core Reviewer nomination for Chris Wedgwood

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Fri Aug 3 15:05:52 UTC 2018

OpenStack-Helm core reviewer team,

I would like to nominate Chris Wedgwood as core review for the OpenStack-Helm.

Chris is one of the most prolific reviewers in the OSH community, but more importantly is a very thorough and helpful reviewer.  Many of my most insightful reviews are thanks to him, and I know the same is true for many other team members.  In addition, he is an accomplished OSH engineer and has contributed features that run the gamut, including Ceph integration, Calico support, Neutron configuration, Gating, and core Helm-Toolkit functionality.

Please consider this email my +1 vote.

A +1 vote indicates that you are in favor of his core reviewer candidacy, and a -1 is a veto.  Voting will be open for the next seven days (closing 8/10) or until all OpenStack-Helm core reviewers cast their vote.

Thank you,
Matt McEuen