[openstack-dev] [infra][horizon][osc] ClientImpact tag automation

Radomir Dopieralski openstack at sheep.art.pl
Thu Aug 2 15:59:20 UTC 2018

To be honest, I don't see much point in automatically creating bugs that
nobody is going to look at. When you implement a new feature, it's up to
you to make it available in Horizon and CLI and wherever else, since the
people working there simply don't have the time to work on it. Creating a
ticket will not magically make someone do that work for you. We are happy
to assist with this, but that's it. Anything else is going to get added
whenever someone has any free cycles, or it becomes necessary for some
reason (like breaking compatibility). That's the current reality, and no
automation is going to help with it.