[openstack-dev] Add SRIOV mirroring support to Tap as a Service (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/584514/)

Deepak Tiwari deepak.dt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:11:26 UTC 2018

Hi TaaS Dev team,

This mail is regarding the comment to move the changes out of stable/ocata
branch. I would like to explain the reasons why we require these changes in
Ocata branch.

We intend to deploy TaaS-plugin with Openstack-helm (OSH) charts in our
labs. However OSH as of now supports only Ocata. So we need to put in the
changes to Ocata branch of TaaS to enable us to deploy and test it. Of
course in parallel we are working on a commit for master branch as well,
however we require this feature in ocata branch also.

Due to the fact that we are adding a new SRIOV driver, with no changes to
existing OVS driver and there being no impact to TaaS API or DB/Data model,
the existing functionality shouldn’t be impacted with this change.

Please provide your go ahead for the same

Br, Deepak