[openstack-dev] [all][election][tc] Lederless projects.

Javier Pena jpena at redhat.com
Thu Aug 2 08:26:47 UTC 2018

----- Original Message -----
> On Wed, Aug 01, 2018 at 09:55:13AM +1000, Tony Breeds wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> >     The PTL Nomination period is now over. The official candidate list
> > is available on the election website[0].
> >
> > There are 8 projects without candidates, so according to this
> > resolution[1], the TC will have to decide how the following
> > projects will proceed: Dragonflow, Freezer, Loci, Packaging_Rpm,

The Packaging RPM team had our weekly meeting yesterday. We are sorry for the inconveniences, caused by some miscommunication on our side.

We decided to propose Dirk Mueller as PTL for TC appointment for the Stein cycle [1], and we will make an effort to avoid this situation in the future.

Thanks,
Javier

[1] - http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/rpm_packaging/2018/rpm_packaging.2018-08-01-13.01.log.html#l-44