[openstack-dev] Candidacy  to continue my work as the Senlin PTL  for theStein cycle

liu.xuefeng1 at zte.com.cn liu.xuefeng1 at zte.com.cn
Thu Aug 2 01:32:49 UTC 2018

Hi all,

This is my candidacy to continue my work as the Senlin PTL for the

Stein cycle.

In Rocky cycle, we finished many features, testing and bug fixing works.

For example:

 * Kubernetes: Added dependency relationship between the master cluster and the

   worker cluster created for Kubernetes.

 * Docker driver: Supported update name operation for docker profile.

 * Nova server: Added operation support to migrate a nova server node.

 * Health check improve: Added a new detection type that actively pools the node

   health using a URL specified in the health policy.

 * Dashboard:adds "Resize" action for cluster panel.

 * Testing: API/Function/Integration test were moved to senlin-tempest-plugin.

At the same time, in Rocky cycle I found and added two devlopers to the Senlin team, both of

them given a great work for the team.

As a PTL in Stein cycle, I'd like to continue to focus on the tasks as follows:

 * Grow the Senlin team of contributors and core reviewers.

 * Continue to improve k8s on Senlin feature implementation.

 * Collaborate with other OpenStack projects with joint blueprints.

 * Actively monitor incoming bug reports and assigned to fix them.

 * Acknowledgment of OpenStack-wide Goals.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this roadmap and to consider my

candidacy.

Best Regards,

XueFeng Liu

(Irc:XueFeng)