[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Proposing Lukas Bezdicka core on TripleO

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 11:31:40 UTC 2018

Hi,

I would like to propose Lukas Bezdicka core on TripleO.

Lukas did a lot work in our tripleoclient, tripleo-common and
tripleo-heat-templates repos to make FFU possible.

FFU, which is meant to permit upgrades from Newton to Queens, requires
in depth understanding of many TripleO components (for example Heat,
Mistral and the TripleO client) but also of specific TripleO features
which were added during the course of the three releases (for example
config-download and upgrade tasks). I believe his FFU work to have been
very challenging.

Given his broad understanding, more recently Lukas started helping doing
reviews in other areas.

I am so sure he'll be a great addition to our group that I am not even
looking for comments, just votes :D
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA