[openstack-dev] Thank you TryStack!!

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Apr 30 17:29:06 UTC 2018

On 2018-04-30 12:10:29 -0500 (-0500), Jimmy McArthur wrote:
> Yeah... my only concern is that if traffic is actually getting
> there, a redirect to the same place trystack.org is going might be
> helpful.
[...]

I was thrown by the fact that DNS currently has
trystack.openstack.org as a CNAME alias for trystack.org, but
reviewing logs on static.openstack.org it seems it may have
previously pointed there (was receiving traffic up until around
13:15 UTC today) so if you want to just glom that onto the current
trystack.org redirect that may make the most sense and we can move
forward tearing down the old infrastructure for it.
--
Jeremy Stanley