[openstack-dev] [ironic] Monthly bug day?

Michael Turek mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sun Apr 29 20:17:45 UTC 2018

Awesome! If everyone doesn't mind the short notice, we'll have it again
this Thursday @ 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM UTC.

I can provide video conferencing through hangouts here https://goo.gl/xSKBS4
Let's give that a shot this time!

We can adjust times, tooling, and regular agenda over the next couple
meetings and see where we settle. If anyone has any questions or
suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

Thanks,
Mike Turek <mjturek>