[openstack-dev] [designate] Meeting Times - change to office hours?

Simon Leinen simon.leinen at switch.ch
Sat Apr 28 08:53:46 UTC 2018

Graham Hayes writes:
> I would like to suggest we have an office hours style meeting, with
> one in the UTC evening and one in the UTC morning.

> If this seems reasonable - when and what frequency should we do
> them? What times suit the current set of contributors?

In general, I prefer 0700-1700 UTC, but 1600-2100 UTC are also doable.

The current slot (1400 UTC) is ideal for me, except that in Winter
(outside EU DST) it collides with another (regional OpenStack-related)
teleconference every other week.  Moving the current Designate meeting
slot to bi-weekly would provide an easy way to fix my collision.
--
Simon.