[openstack-dev] [Openstack] OpenStack Queens for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at crystone.com
Fri Apr 27 16:06:17 UTC 2018

I got started on kuryr-libnetwork but never finished the init/systemd scripts but all dependencies in control file should be ok.

I uploaded it here: https://github.com/tobias-urdin/deb-kuryr-libnetwork (not a working package!)

After fixing kuryr-libnetwork one can get starting packaging Zun.

For Qinling you might want kuryr-libkubernetes as well, but I'm unsure.

Best regards