[openstack-dev] [Openstack] OpenStack Queens for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Hongbin Lu hongbin034 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:03:59 UTC 2018

Hi Corey,

What are the requirements to include OpenStack Zun into the Ubuntu
packages? We have a comprehensive installation guide [1] that are using by
a lot of users when they were installing Zun. However, the missing of
Ubuntu packages is inconvenient for our users. What the Zun team can help
for adding Zun to Ubuntu.

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/zun/latest/install/index.html

Best regards,
Hongbin