[openstack-dev] sqlalchemy-migrate and networking-mlnx still depends on tempest-lib

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Fri Apr 27 08:18:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

Everyone migrated away from tempest-lib to tempest, but there's still 2
packages that are remaining, still using the old deprecated tempest-lib.
Does anyone volunteer for the job? It'd be nice if that happened, so we
could get completely rid of the tempest-lib packages in distros and
everywhere.

I can review patches in sqla-migrate, as I'm still core-reviewer there,
though I'm not sure I know enough to do it myself.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)