[openstack-dev] [openstack-infra] How to take over a project?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Apr 26 08:09:53 UTC 2018

Sangho Shin wrote:
> Ihar,
>
> I tried to add netwokring-onos-core group to "Create Referenceā€ permission using the gerrit UI, and it is registered as a new gerrit review.
> But, it seems that it is not a right process, according to the gerrit history of the similar issues.
> Can you please let me know how to change the project ACL?

The ACLs are maintained in the openstack-infra/project-config
repository. You need to propose a change to the ACL file at:

gerrit/acls/openstack/networking-onos.config

For more information on how to create and maintain projects, you can
read the Infra manual at:

https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html

While it's geared towards creating NEW projects, the guide can be
helpful at pointing to the right files and processes.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)