[openstack-dev] Following the new PTI for document build, broken local builds

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Wed Apr 25 16:55:43 UTC 2018

> > [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/564232/
> >

> The only concern I have is that it may slow the transition to the
> python 3 version of the jobs, since someone would have to actually
> fix the warnings before they could add the new job. I'm not sure I
> want to couple the tasks of fixing doc build warnings with also
> making those docs build under python 3 (which is usually quite
> simple).
>
> Is there some other way to enable this flag independently of the move to
> the python3 job?
>
> Doug

I did consider just creating a whole new job definition. I could probably do
that instead, but my hope was those proactive enough to be moving to python 3
to run their jobs would also be proactive enough that they have already
addressed doc job warnings.

We could do two separate jobs, then when everyone is ready, collapse it back to
one job. I was hoping to jump ahead a little though.